IBPS SO ADMIT CARD 2015
IBPS has uploaded the Call Letters for written test of IBPS Specialist Officer 2015. You are required to fill in your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited 2015
Click Here to download Admit Card for the Recruitment of Administrative Officers 2014-15
GATE 2015 NOTIFICATION IS OUT.The detials are as follows:-
The exams will be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015. The exact schedule for the different streams will be notified later on the GATE 2015 website.
NOTE:- THE GATE 2015 EXAM FOR AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS WILL MOST PROBABLY BE ON 31st January 2015.
What is New in GATE 2015?
- Validity of GATE Scores has now been increased from 2 years to 3 years.
- All of the applications would have to be made online on GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website. Hard copy of submissions is not required.
- Payments for GATE 2015 Examination Fees are to be made through SBI I-collect, Axis Bank I-Connect, e-challan facilities or debit cards/credit cards/netbanking.
GATE Score Calculation
The GATE score calculation formula has been changed since 2013. Please find below the score calculation formula
GATE 2015 Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post – Diploma / Post-B.Sc / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor’s degree program in science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2).
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four year Integrated Master’s degree program or (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five year Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. – M.S. Program.
- Candidates with qualification obtained through examination conducted by professional AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by ICE (I) as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2015 Application Fee :
|Category||Fees (in INR)|
|Women (All Categories)||750|
1. Bank charges extra are as per applicable norms
2. NCL stands for Non-Creamy Layer
Important Dates for GATE 2015 Examination
|GATE Online Application Processing system(GOAPS) Website Opens : Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission||1st September 2014(00:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website||14th October 2014(23:59 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||21st November 2014|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for Printing||17th December 2014|
|GATE 2015 Online Examination
Forenoon : 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
|31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February 2015|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application website||12th March 2015(10:00Hrs)|
Source: Information Brochure for GATE 2015 released by IIT Kanpur
GATE 2015 Information Brochure – http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/docs/ib.pdf
For more information GATE 2015, please visit the given link – http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/#