Strategy For IBPS-SO- Aptitude Sectionaptitude ibps afo strategy
STRATEGY FOR APTITUDE SECTION IN IBPS-SO EXAM
This is the possible topics that will be asked in IBPS SO Exam in Aptitude section
NUMBER SYSTEMS 2-3
RATIO & PROPORTION, PERCENTAGE & AVERAGES 2-3
PROFIT & LOSS 1-2
MIXTURES & ALLIGATIONS 0-1
SIMPLE INTEREST & COMPUND INTEREST & SURDS & INDICES 0-1
WORK & TIME 1-2
TIME & DISTANCE 1-2
MENSURATION – CYLINDER, CONE, SPHERE 0-1
SEQUENCE & SERIES5PERMUTATION COMBINATION & PROBABILITY 0-2
QUADRATIC EQUATIONS 3-5
DATA INTERPRETATION 10-15
Last year cutoff of IBPS AFO 2014-15
Aptitude: General-7 , OBC-6
AMONG ALL DI SECTION IS IMPORTANT
- This part is decision maker. There are 3 sets of 15 questions that has 5 questions in each set carrying 15 marks.
- Simplifications is a matter of past for PO level exams.
What to do from now:
- Many questions are repeated so try to solve recent year questions.
- Do not solve 3-4 years old questions.Solve sample papers.
- Use tricks to solve questions in less time. We will upload tips and tricks for some of the section as soon as possible so keep visiting the site.
- Give 35-40 minutes to this section. Giving more and less time can affect your sectional cutoff.
- Try to avoid lengthy questions, these questions are asked only to kill your time.
- Avoiding questions comes only by practicing so try to solve 1-2 sample paper per day. It gives you an idea about which question should not be solved.
- Solve at least 7-8 sectional papers before appearing for exam.
So from all discussion:
- Try to Solve 10-12 question accurately to cross the cutoff marks.(Depends on level of question)
- Focus on DI section
- Don’t give more than 30-35 seconds in one question